Friday, October 15, 2021

A WOLF IN A JAIL CELL


Jonny Mack just wants to be left alone!

He walks these Texas plains alone.

But when the cops saw him and attacked him and jailed him,

Little did they know they are detaining a wolf in a jail cell!


RLJ

 



(15)

A WOLF IN A JAIL CELL


I am scratching this note into the wall down near the floor!

I begged them not to put me in a jail cell!

I begged them not to lock me up with people in detention!

I then warned them that they would regret ignoring my plea!

But they beat me with their batons and threw me in there anyway!

By now, I know humans never believe me when I tell them I'm a werewolf!

Well, tomorrow is the first night of new full moon!

And, to make matters worse, this will be a Harvest Moon!

The wolf is much more vicious under a Harvest Moon!

Oh my god, I can smell the upcoming carnage and death and blood!

Concrete walls and metal bars will not prevent the carnage!


Fucking racist Texas backwater cops never listen to anyone they don't like!

I am just a simple drifter staying away from humanity!

They will pay for their monstrous hatred tomorrow night!

Unfortunately, so too will the inmates!


Jonny Mack


(RLJ)


No comments:

Post a Comment