Thursday, October 21, 2021

SOMEDAY

Is that a haunted house across the way?

Samantha Jones will find out...

Someday!


RLJ




(21)

SOMEDAY


The house across the street has been vacant for 8 years!

I know that information because I have lived here those 8 years!

The only person to visit the house, during the day time, is the yard keeper!

And he is so weird that I avoid eye contact when I am outside, when he is there!

Stranger still is the fact that every night I see movement in that house!

There are weird shadows waltzing in the dark behind those yellowed shades!

And there are the occasional, indecipherable animal-like noises over there!

And no... I have not been out of my house, alone, after dark for at least 7 years! 

Oh no, I will not expose myself to the strange things going on over there!

That is why I tolerate my annoying younger brother living with me!

But some day I will get the nerve to confront my soul numbing fear of...

That yard keeper... and that creepy house... and what is in the inside of that house!

Someday...


Samantha Jones

(RLJ)


No comments:

Post a Comment