Tuesday, October 12, 2021

THE HORROR

 It just might too late to want your life back,

When you did not do what needed to be done to prevent...

The Horror!


RLJ



(12)


THE HORROR

(Killeen, Texas)


So...

If I contract COVID-19 DELTA VARIANT,

And if I die because I have refused vaccination,

I will not get to tell the story of my long life...

Of all the loves I've found and lost and found again...

Of all the good times I had living my life...

And to tell the tales of the many bad times I've had, too!

To tell the world of how beautiful it is to breath fresh air...

To suck into my lungs the particle filled air that I need to live!

I will not get to tell those who will listen what COVID suffocation feels like!

And of the pain of a intubation breathing tube forced down my throat!

And talk about the drug induced nightmares haunting me in the hospital bed!

If I contract COVID-19 DELTA VARIENT,

And if I die because I have refused vaccination...

Oh, what a horror tale that would be!

And what can I do about... the horror?


Harold "Tex" Smith


(RLJ)


No comments:

Post a Comment