Thursday, October 14, 2021

CAN SHE CARRY HER OWN WEIGHT

When the world had gone to crap,

And a man comes upon a woman in need...

All he might want from her for his good deed is to know...

Can she carry her own weight?


RLJ




(14)

CAN SHE CARRY HER WEIGHT


Journal Entry 319: 

The unbelievable has happened to me today. 

I discovered another human being battling HER way through this insane zombie apocalypse!


She was trapped in a large gasless SUV.

To me, she was pretty safe...

But 20 zombies could wait her out indefinitely!

There was no way I was going to leave here there...

To surely suffer what would be a terrible fate!


I consider myself to be an expert zombie killer!

Dispatching a horde of shambling decaying monsters is like an...

Exercise workout for me after years of practice.

I can hack to pieces dozens of zombies per minute...

Without getting a single drop of their muck-like blood on me!


The woman is very attractive and seems hardy enough!

She tells me she is 28 years old and has been alone for years!

Of course, 

I don't trust her one stinking bit,

But I will allow her to tag along for as long as she is useful.

All that confusing man/woman bullshit is confusing and dangerous!

So none of that mess!

All I want to know is can she carry her own weight!


Cam Jones


(RLJ)


No comments:

Post a Comment